Tomorrow is the commencement of my ANTI FRESHMEN 15 LIFESTYLE (aka DIET, I just don't want to use that word because then I won't stick to it)
I have ALWAYS been the healthiest eater and very good at exercising. ALWAYS! I would OBSESS over it in high school. What happens when I come out to Utah?

Dining plus baby. That's what's up. Please, blog, keep updated on me. I dont want to end up like this guy:
4 comments:
Hey Whit! I love your blog. Great picture at the top! You'll have to tell me where you get the backgrounds. I'm so glad you are enjoying Utah. Those were some fun years. College is the best--there are hard days, but I loved those years. I hope you do too! I know your parents miss you. Who wouldn't?! Time does fly by. I can't believe that we've been in KC for almost 4 years. We'll leave in May and it'll be sad. Enjoy the mountains and those Cougars. My husband is so jealous! Take care
I know, I know! What with that amazing creamery chocolate milk (available 24/7 in vending machines EVERYWHERE) and dining plus with the option for desert AT EVERY MEAL!! its just impossible! :) haha! good luck! you know you're a babe no matter what! :)
Whitney--Jed and Kellie think you should know that sometimes we use your blog as our radio. Impressive song choices.
Hey Whitney,
This is Chrissy (Thorne) Dix and I just found your cute blog while blog hopping this morning off of my sisters'. I'm not a stalker, promise. :)
Anyhow, your blog is so cute and I know many people have reassured you that it's totally normal to take a while to get used to college. But, reading your blog totally takes me back to my Freshman year. I thought I would just come and ... wa la! It'd be just wonderful and lots of cute boys and fun classes and independence. But...as you're finding, it takes a while. And it's VERY different there from Missouri.
Sorry to write a novel here, just wanted to tell you that you're normal and you're doing great. And, if you end up looking like that big ole' fat gold man ... be sure to post a picture. haha.
Post a Comment