Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sickie

So a couple weeks ago I drew out 2 ailments out of a hat, and they kicked into gear one week after the other. Thankfully school wasn't too crazy, so that timing was good.
***
Week 1) An ER visit for being doubled over in stomach pain. Seriously, so painful. Luckily it was just gastroenteritis/minor ulcer. But it hurt like a mother for 2 1/2 days.
Week 2) What I thought was a gross chest cold turned into bronchitis. I've been laying in bed since Wednesday and I finally got some yummy drugs tonight! Miserable, I tell you...miserable!!! I can't finish a sentence without coughing and breathing deep is out of the question. Along with fever and chills, I wouldn't recommend it :)

I've had FOUR of these cherry limeades in the past 24 hours. God bless Sonic.

This sight on my coffee table made me giggle.

I can't WAIT to feel like a normal person again. It's gunna be soooooooooo good.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed