Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Orange you glad I'm not a banana?"

I noticed that everything around me tonight was like....orange.

....the Sunny D that's been my best friend this past week {it looks like I like it a little too much}, and my orangey scarf.....
....scrambeled eggs made with extra orange cheese....
....more orange eggs with an orange scarf...
...orange juice and an orange popsicle....
...what? what's that....an orange carrot......
***

Basically what I'm trying to say is that my life has been incredibly lame the past week because all this post is about is the color orange and how I can stick half a carrot up my nose.
But on the BRIGHT side (get it...bright, orange...) I'm feeling TONS better and I think this bronchitis tornado has finally decided to let up. My insides feel like garbage and I still puff an inhaler like it's crack, BUT that is improvement!
Tomorrow is my first day back to school in a WEEK.
***
Sianara mr. bronchitis-you are NOT welcome here!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed