Friday, April 17, 2009

Dear Utah,
Yesterday you played a cruel, cruel joke on me.
You let the sun shine nice and bright the day before, and then you dumped this on us.
A whole foot of it.
In the middle of ....no, not winter.....but, APRIL!
For crying out loud Utah! APRIL?! Was that really necessary?
You know what Utah, just for that, I'm leaving you. In a week. After finals.
I'm leaving you for your distant neighbor, Missouri.
So there.
-Whitney

3 comments:

Martha said...

I wish I could just leave.

The Nielsen Family said...

Goodluck Whit with finals, we'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning. And even though the snow is distressing, that was a really pretty picture of it. Pretty to me I guess because I am enjoying 70 degree weather right now!!

Anna Jay said...

You are from missouri?!
What part in missouri.
I have good friends from missouri.
I like people from missouri.
I'm glad you are from missouri.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed