Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Whoooooeeeee....what a whirlwind of a three weeks that was. 
I've been here, and there, and everywhere. I sleep at night sometimes and then wake up and do it all again. 
A little stressful and a little fun mixed in there too.
Ok a lot of fun. 
Like wedding dress shopping. 


I look like I'm having fun, right? 
After at least 50 dresses on and off then on again...well, needless to say it was a harder decision than I thought. I could feel the inner bridezilla trying to creep out...and then I realized that it really doesn't matter what I'm wearing on my wedding day (should I just show up naked?) just as long it's to the right person in the right place by the right authority. I'm so happy....the dress is just a sidenote. 
And no, that's not the dress I chose....my face gives that one away... 
I want to blog about our trips and adventures but another adventure is coming so fast (Houston this weekend for a wedding) so that's gunna have to wait. 
I've missed this bloggy land...I feel a weeeeee bit rusty, forgive me.  

XOXO

2 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

Have fun (but come back to blog world soon!)

I need details! :)

xoxo

jennielouwho said...

I am sure that you are having fun and keeping busy. Can't wait to read about all your fun.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed