Thursday, August 28, 2008

Signs of Old Age

This whole "growing up" thing has aged me at a rapid pace. PROOF:


Yes, I have my own.
And it gets worse. That one wasn't big enough for of all my pills!!



The upgrade!


Pretty soon I'm going to look like this....






5 comments:

Kellie said...

Just wait until you start getting gray hairs. THAT makes you feel old. Looking at your dad though you probably didn't get the Nielsen curse of going gray early. Lucky you.

thepainterfamily said...

HAH!! whitney you are too funny! I swear though, that lady might be in my ward...or at least her twin sister! haha! at least you don't carry the LARGE PRINT scriptures yet right? :)

Sister Nielsen said...

Funny

Brianne said...

Hey, that picture is hot, you should be so lucky to look like that when you're 30! Ha!

little mrs w said...

hahaha so funny.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed